Here’s another round of local blog links. Enjoy!
- Annise Parker: The People's Choice … Some of the People … A Certain Kind of People … But Still, Lots of People! (Slampo's Place)
- Sue Lovell – Vice-Mayor-Pro-Tem (Lose an Eye, It's a Sport)
- Interview with Mills Worsham (Kuff's World)
- Interview with Rick Rodriguez (Kuff's World)
- City Council Once Again Considers BARC
- Council Hears About More BARC Stuff, This Time Some Nasty Divorce Allegations (Hair Balls)
- Lisa Falkenberg's latest column (Life at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center)
- Why I don't think Form Based Codes are a Bad idea (Lose an Eye, it's a Sport)
- Cry Havoc! And let Slip the Dogs of War!! (Lose an Eye, It's a Sport)
- The eternal drumbeat of angry opinion-making (Lose an Eye, It's a Sport)
- Houston Chronicle: Critics question Metro’s light-rail risk management plan (Texas Watchdog)
- 2, 26 to share helicopter (Four DVRs, no waiting)
- RIP Astros (Chron Baseball)
The Astros need to win 29 of their last 36 to reach the 90-win season Cecil Cooper predicted in spring training.
On the positive side, they only need 27 wins to reach the Chron baseball writer’s prediction of 88 wins!
- Reliant Stadium beers are less filling in 2009 (Beer, TX)