It’s past time to clear out the backlog of local blog links. Have fun clicking!
- Ashby High Rise Meet Big K (Camposcommunications’s Blog)
- Bill Hobby on the Economist on Texas (Unca Darrell)
- Be careful what you ask for (Unca Darrell)
- The Five Worst-Designed Bits Of Road In Houston (Hair Balls)
5. The entrance ramp to 59 South from Milam. You like Death Merges? Getting on 59 from Milam is the place for you.
We prefer to call it the Spur 527 Death Ramp.
- Rock 101 KLOL billboard becomes symbol (Mike McGuff)
- I'll Take "Vast Left-Wing Conspiracies" for $1,000, Alex (Life at the Harris County Criminal Justice Center)
- Faux tweets from the wild-eyed liberal elite? (Legal Trade) Murray Newman’s blog has been good fodder for Chron reporters of late, even if they don’t always link it.
- If At First You Don't Succeed (A Tenderfoot in Tombstone)
- Keep Houston Ugly: Are You Doing Your Part? (Swamplot)
- What does big oil know that we don't? (Lou Minatti)
- Take A Look At The BARC Change Agent's Contract — Complete With Discount! (Hair Balls)
- Red, White and Blue: Worst on PBS (calle viena)
- Interview with Council Member Jolanda Jones (Kuff's World)
- Interview with Mike Laster (Off the Kuff)
- Meeting Tom Schieffer (Off the Kuff)
I may wind up supporting someone else, but I will support happily support Schieffer if he is the nominee.
We didn’t much doubt that, Kuffner being a party man and all!
- The Low-Def Texans (The Clownvision Chronicles)
- Stros 2009 Season Review, Part Three (Houston's Clear Thinkers)
- The Texas Rangers, A Klein High Kid And Richard Justice (Hair Balls)